How much do we actually think about our blood type? It is not exactly the thing that pops into your head.At least not until you realize just how much does your blood type actually matters.
Here are seven amazing facts about your blood type which will leave you surprised for sure:
- 1. Blood type affects your choice of mating partner
- 2. Angry or stressed all the time? Have a look at your blood type!
- 3. The blood type affects what food you should be eating
- 4. Blood type affects fertility
- 5. Blood type affects your personality
- 6. Your blood group affects the amount of belly fat you have
- 7. Knowing your blood type can save your life
1. Blood type affects your choice of mating partner
Blood group is not only classified into A,B,O and AB but they are also Rh positive or Rh negative. Researchers have found out that when Rh positive people mate things will go smoothly.
But the problems arises when Rh positive man mates with Rh negative woman. This exposes the baby to potential damage.
2. Angry or stressed all the time? Have a look at your blood type!
Type A blood group produce more cortisol than normal and because of that their stress levels also tend to be higher than average.People who have Type O blood group are more vulnerable to outbursts of anger.
3. The blood type affects what food you should be eating
Various blood types result in varying nutritional needs. People who have Type O blood group tend to have digestion problems. Essentially they require a high-protein diet with plenty of poultry,lean meat, fish and vegetables.
People with Type A individuals have a immune system and should eat lots of vegetables and citrus like spinach,broccoli and garlic. People with Type B blood produce higher than stress hormone levels. They must avoid trans fats, alcohol and vegetable oils. People with Type AB individuals typically lack in stomach acid. They should consume things like honey and cider to raise stomach acid levels and ensure proper digestion.
4. Blood type affects fertility
Researchers have shown that women with Type O blood group tend to be the least fertile. Studies show that many women in their 30s, found that women with that blood type contain few eggs that have a hard time maintaining fertility.
5. Blood type affects your personality
People with Type A blood are kind, compassionate people who put other people’s needs before their own. Type B blood group is often found in individuals who are friendly, outgoing and emotionally flexible.Type AB blood group are strong and practical. Type O blood group people tend to worry a lot and are organized and are practical.
6. Your blood group affects the amount of belly fat you have
People with type A blood group tend to react badly to food like meat, dairy and shellfish. These reaction make it difficult to lose belly fat. That also causes increase in diabetes risk, acid reflux, bloating and indigestion.
7. Knowing your blood type can save your life
Getting to Know your blood type is important for numerous reasons. Supposedly if you are traveling abroad and wind up in an accident.One could require a blood transfusion. But until you have got documentation signifying what your blood type is, doctors won’t be able to quickly tell what kind of blood you need.Transfusion with a blood type different than your own can lead to a number of complications, some of which can put your life at risk.