Explorebiotech.com is supported by advertising as it is a source of funding for this site. Income from advertising allows us to invest in our contents and services so that we may continue creating and delivering valuable information to our users.
Explore Biotech is using Ezoic to managing ads on this site.
There is a complete separation of editorial policy and advertising – advertising has no influence on our editorial policy and content.
Acceptance of advertisements does not constitute endorsement of products, services or companies.
We do not accept advertising that is for, or contains, the following:
- Advertisements that promote, facilitate or encourage illegal activities, products or services.
- Advertisements that contain fraudulent, false or misleading claims.
- Material that promotes, facilitates or encourages hatred of any form (including, but not limited to, racism, terrorism, violence and discrimination of any kind).
- Material that is in breach of any third party intellectual property rights.
- Firearms, weapons and ammunition.
- Pornography or related material, products or services.
Explore Biotech distinguishes all ads from editorial content, and clearly distinguishes between sponsored and non-sponsored content. All ads on this site are clearly marked “ad” or similar identifying clearly the sponsor.
It is the advertiser’s responsibility to ensure that advertising complies with all applicable domestic and foreign laws and the rules and regulations of regulatory bodies.